Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Small Deciem Sale Haul.


In all honesty there wasn't even one thing that I needed to add or replace beauty wise when the post Christmas sales came around, but sometimes sale bargains are simply too good to miss out on, and if I have money in my budget available, as long as it is something that I will use up at some point, then it seems silly not to take advantage of what's on offer.
  

These items are actually from the Black Friday sales but I didn't receive them until just after Christmas so I'm counting them as part of a post Christmas sale haul.
  Deciem really are a beauty company like no other and they proved it once again with their Black Friday Sale policy. They had a number of special offers but there weren't any limit to the amount of them available. With a caveat of one per customer for each offer if you ordered one you got one, even if they had run out of stock and you had to wait for the next batch of that product to be produced. How brilliant is that? Way to build customer loyalty Deciem!

Sanskrit Saponins is a skin cleanser (as opposed to a make up remover) and this huge tube of it was only $9.00 instead of $55.00 which is truly an offer to good to refuse! I have recently started using it and so far I'm impressed with this creamy, earthy smelling cleanser. I have been using it as a nightly second cleanse and it leaves my skin feeling very clean, preps it perfectly for products, and I've noticed that my skin looks pretty darn good whenever I use it. The only complaint that I have about this is that I don't know how to store this giant, toothpaste like tube! This is a 6oz tube and it is going to last me for such a long time but will be on my repurchase list when the day finally comes that I need more. 

I also bought a set of two Fountain supplements in this sale which cost $23.00 instead of $70.00, again too good a deal to refuse. 
The two supplements were The Hyaluronic Molecule and The Phyto Collagen Molecule.
 The gel/liquid formula of these supplements make these easy to take neat (so far I have only taken the ginger flavoured Hyaluronic Molecule and while I wouldn't say it was delicious, it tastes totally fine) or you can mix them into a drink or smoothie. I've never taken a liquid supplement before and I'll admit to being a little on the fence about supplements on the whole but as long as they aren't harmful I'm more than willing to try them out. 

The Hyaluronic Molecule is supposed to plump skin as well as aiding in lubricating joints and hydrating dry eyes. I'm forever applying Hyaluronic Acid to my skin, as it's one of my favourite serum ingredients, so I'm interested to see if it works from the inside out as it were
The Phyto Collagen Molecule is another molecule that is of benefit to the skin as the ingestion of a collagen will supplement and support the body's own collagen production. Again, I'm keen to see if there will be any difference in my skin after I have been taking this for a while. 

There's always a lot of information to consider and digest (no pun intended) when it comes to anything dietary so I suggest that if you are interested in any sort of dietary supplement heading over to www.fountain.co where there's a heap of information to be found to help you decide. 
Of course, now I've looked I'm interested in trying out some more! Glow, Geek, Happy, and Energy in particular all appeal, but I'm going to try the ones I have already and see how I get on with them before committing to more purchases. (I feel that more buys may be inevitable however giving the glowing reviews from satisfied customers on the site).

If you don't already subscribe to Deciem's news letter (incidentally they don't bombard you with bumph, they only send you information regarding your orders or very special deals) or would like to know more about their ranges of products take a look at deciem.com
I think you will be interested and impressed!  














No comments:

Post a Comment