Thursday, December 8, 2016

Space NK Brooklyn Opening Gift.


My favourite beauty store, Space NK have just opened their first Brooklyn branch in Williamsburg, an area in which I often find myself. (This could be dangerous for my wallet I fear!). I went along to their opening event to have a look at the store which is beautiful, bright, well laid out and filled to the brim with products to tempt me. 

In addition to checking out the shop and enviously ogling lipsticks I took advantage of the offer of double reward points on purchases for Ndulge members (post to follow) and was gifted a cool tote bag filled with a selection of goodies.

Inside the bag were skincare samples including sachets of Derm Institute Anti Oxidant Hydration Cream and Cellular Rejuvenating Cream and deluxe samples of Eve Lom Cleansing Balm (with a muslin cloth), Malin+Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser, Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask and Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

There was also the cutest half sized Oribe Dry Texturising Spray and make up samples of ByTerry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder and a Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick.
With the exception of the lipstick they are all things that I have tried before - there's a great selection of classic/cult products represented here!

Space NK is located at 229, Bedford Avenue on the corner of N4th Street in the heart of Williamsburg.  


No comments:

Post a Comment