Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Clinique GWP at Saks 5th Avenue.


It's rare that I buy anything beauty related without it being on offer or coming with a GWP. Of the two I'm generally most exited about the GWP as it is a great way of discovering new products and the mini sized products that they contain are excellent for traveling with. 
Clinique was, I'm pretty sure, the brand that first got me into the whole GWP thing in the first place and although the brand frequently offer some very nice GWP's and has some outstanding products it isn't often that I purchase anything from their range these days. However, Mr C&C likes to use the Clinique for Men Post Shave Healer. He needed some recently and when I ordered it for him I was thrilled to see that the order qualified for the GWP shown above. 

Along with a vibrant orange and silver cosmetic bag (not shown) are the following items:

.Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream (1.4 fl oz). Perfectly sized for a handbag this cream feels rich but isn't at all greasy. It absorbs instantly to protect and restore hands.

.Sculptwear Lift and Contour Serum for Face and Neck (.5fl oz). This is a lightly textured gel like serum that promises to tighten and tone skin with continued use. It can be used in the morning and at night. It feels cooling on application and I found that it layers well with other products.

.All About Shadow Eyeshadow Palette. I have purchased these eyeshadows before and I like their formula. The pigment in them is decent and they blend and last well. This palette contains four wearable neutral shades along with a light toned highlighter/base and a dark almost black shade for use a liner. Unlike a lot of palettes I can see myself using all of the colours in this one although I'm going to throw away those two hideous foam applicators!

.Moisture Surge (.5 oz). This is an intensely hydrating gel cream moisturiser. I've purchased this in the past and it's marvellous for taking care of skin that becomes dehydrated in cold weather.

.Colour Pop Lip Colour+Primer. A mini long lasting semi matte lipstick with a built in primer. I like the formula of this but it is a little too pink for me to use.

.Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. I've yet to try this but it has a big brush and promises to add volume to lashes. Clinique mascaras are some of my favourites so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Still available in stores and from saksfifthavenue.com the gift is free with any Clinique purchase of $40.00 or more. Why not pick one up for yourself along with your holiday shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment