Sunday, October 18, 2015

Space NK Explore15 Promotion.


I'm a little tardy posting this but it has been a hectic week...  Space NK are running their Explore promotion online in the US. Until midnight tonight any online purchase of over $100.00 is eligible for $25.00 off and shipping is free. All you need to do is enter the code EXPLORE15 in the promo box when you check out.  This promo is online only and although you can't combine it with other offers you can redeem any NDulge points that you have accrued. 

I sneaked in a cheeky little order on Tuesday when the promotion started and combined the code with $30.00 worth of NDulge rewards for a deep discount on the above products.

I'm almost out of leave in hair conditioner/moisturizing cream and had been intending to buy the Oribe Supershine Light with my rewards anyway. I adore this product. Not only does it makes my hair feel really soft and prevent frizziness it leaves it scented with Oribe's gorgeous signature fragrance.

Whilst I intended to use the promotion to restock my supply of Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip the total cost was under $100.00 so in it's place I bought another Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser which is my absolute favorite morning cleanser at the moment.

I also received a few samples: V76 Shampoo and Conditioner, KaneNY Serum and 37Actives Neck Treatment

If you need to restock on any products today is the day! You could also take advantage of the promotion to get a head start on Holiday gifts. Have a look at us.spacenk.com and see if there's anything that takes your fancy  - I'm sure there will be *winks*. 


No comments:

Post a Comment