Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Disappointing Products.*



*(I'm not sure that these are disappointing products, they are really more products that I didn't use up because they don't suit me or my needs have changed.)

I have been trying to get rid of things that I don't need or use of late* - I don't need stuff cluttering up space that I have no intention of using... 

The John Frieda Full Repair products both came from Allure Boxes and although I did used to use these I haven't done so for a long, long time. (In fact I don't recall having used either of these since we moved to our new apartment almost three years ago...) The Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray is almost finished and it wasn't a bad product (it smells great) but it did make my hair a little crunchy.

I am really fussy about sun creams and how they feel on my face. La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunscreen was really uncomfortable for me to wear. It made my skin feel congested, as if my pores were blocked. I used most of it up on my upper body but won't need bodily sunscreen until next year when I will buy fresh lotion.

I'm throwing out a Shiseido Eye Palette that I got from a Shiseido event. The shadows are lovely - highly pigmented and buttery - and I emptied one of the pans totally but the other colours aren't ones that I will ever use.
Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner is too sparkly and not dark enough for me and the Clinique Redness Solutions Mineral Powder is too yellow for my skin even when blended.

The remaining items are all lip products that are either too bright, too shimmery or too dark for me to wear - they were all from subscription boxes or GWP's so I don't feel too bad about getting rid of them. 

Have you cleaned out your stash recently?

*There's not a lot of products here probably because I'm pretty judicious with what I buy as I hate to be wasteful and try to re purpose things whenever I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment