Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cleansers - Autumn 2015.


Since I last posted about my current crop of favourite cleansers back in May I have finished off all but one of them so I thought it was time to have a look at what's on my shelf at the moment.
It's quite a luxury line up right now (nothing drugstore-ish this time) and although I don't have any balms in use currently there's a good selection of different types of cleansers. 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is a gel formula that melts to an oil and then emulsifies with the addition of water. It feels very gentle yet it is efficient at removing make up. It has a pretty rose scent that makes it a pleasure to use at any time of the day.  

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip is one of my all-time favourites. Not only is it effective, it feels very refreshing and cooling. I'm about 2/3rds of my way through this and I can see a repurchase occurring before too long... 

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser is a relatively new purchase but it's the one that I'm a little obsessed with right now! It's a light gel like liquid that dissolves make up and rinses well leaving my skin feeling softened as well as cleaned. It has a zippy lemongrass like scent that is uplifting and invigorating. And it gets extra love for it's stunning glass bottle!

Skyn Pure Cloud Cleanser is the newest addition to the shelf and so far I'm impressed. It's the creamiest of the bunch here and feels very nourishing. 

Finally MV Organic 9 Oil Cleansing Tonic is just that - a blend of nine oils that cleans and treats your skin - I find it to be very calming and balancing. It's a little different from other cleansers in that you massage a few drops of it onto an already cleansed face and then rather than removing it you simply press a warm wet cloth onto your face. Suitable for all skin types, I use this a couple of times a week as a skin treat and it's the one I reach for if I have one of those under the surface spots coming on - it really does seem to make them disappear.

I think that this may well be my favorite shelf of cleansers to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment