Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Caudalie Resveratrol.


It's always nice to get some unexpected goodies in the post and it''s even nicer when they are from Caudalie! 
The other day I found these waiting for me in my mailbox - Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Lifting Balm and Caudalie Resveratrol Firming Serum - and they are both really rather nice products.
Both contain vine sourced Resveratrol known for it's antioxidant properties, peptides and my old friend Hyaluronic acid. They are aimed at plumping and hydrating skin and boosting collagen production to produce a lifting effect.

The Serum is milky, it's more of a lotion than a serum I feel. It's very light, feels soothing and cooling and absorbs well to hydrate the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It layers well with other products and make up and has a very light yet refreshing fragrance that is 'very Caudalie'. I've used this in both my day and evening routines and it is very comfortable to wear.

The Eye Lifting Balm is full of the same good stuff as the serum but is fragrance free and designed to be non irritating. I have very sensitive eyes but this didn't irritate me at all. It is a silky feeling gel cream that absorbs well and did a good job of hydrating and de-puffing my under eye area. 

I've not used them for long enough to notice the lifting effect but my skin feels smoothed, soothed and well moisturised.
They are lovely products and the platinum and rose packaging is also one of the prettiest skincare presentations I have seen of late. 
Thumbs up once again to Caudalie one of my favorite brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment