Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cleansers Autumn/Winter 2016.


Four months have gone by since I last wrote about the cleansers I'm currently using. I've been trying to reduce my product stash so I'm happy to see that I have succeeded in using up three full sized cleansers from the previous post and most of the above products are almost finished. Let's take a look at what I am currently using...

MV Organics 9 Oil Cleansing Tonic. Even though I have been using this a couple of times a week I still haven't finished it. Although it is a cleanser, I view it as being more of  a treatment as you leave it on your skin rather than rinsing it off. I like to use it in the mornings, I press a few drops of this onto my face before stepping into the shower, where the steam helps it absorb leaving my face clean, plumped and glowing. It smells lovely, feels very indulgent and helps with just about any skin issue you can think of.  


Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Make Up Remover. This is very efficient at removing make up and was nice and cooling to use in hotter weather but it doesn't feel particularly indulgent or nourishing. It reminds me of a thin shower gel with a fairly strong, very aqua like fragrance.
I don't dislike this but I won't be repurchasing this one once it has gone.

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser. This is one of my very favourite cleansers. It featured in my last cleanser round up but this is a different bottle... Yes, I like it so much that as soon as I had finished my last bottle I cracked open a new one! It has a zippy uplifting fragrance that makes it a joy to use especially in the morning. This is the one I find myself reaching for when I feel my skin is congested or compromised in any way. I love using this and love the way it leaves my skin feeling.

SKYN ICELAND Pure Cloud Cleanser is another one of my favourite cleansers. It is a creamy cleanser that does a great job of removing make up and cleaning my skin leaving it feeling soft and nourished. This is the second tube of this that I have bought and it won't be the last.

Dermologica Pre Cleanse is a basic cleansing oil that I have been using as a first cleanse to remove make up. I'm not particularly enamoured with this but it does a good job of removing make up and a little of this goes a long way. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it but there are simply so many other great cleansers that I prefer.

 As I'm at least half way through all of these cleansers so I'm pretty confident that when I next take a look at the cleansers I am using they will all be different... Yes I even think I will finally finish the MV Organics one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment