Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Small SpaceNK Shop #2.


SpaceNK recently had one of their Explore promotions in the USA - $25.00 off any online purchase of $125.00 or more. While there wasn't anything that I desperately needed right now, the fact that this is represents a 20% discount coupled with the fact that I had plenty of NDulge points to use up from my September Edit GWP purchases it seemed too good a chance to miss.
Normally I tend to use this promotion to restock an expensive skincare item, a serum or eye cream perhaps, but this time I had those areas pretty much covered and so for once I did buy some new items that I have been wanting to try out.

Although I have a lot of skincare items in stock I tend to go use up cleansers and spritzes fairly frequently and recently I spotted that Dr Dennis Gross now has a facial spray, C+ Collagen Perfect Skin Set & Refresh Mist. I love this range of skincare and facial sprays so this was definitely calling my name! With Collagen, Vitamin C, anti-oxidants and Hyaluronic Acid, this spray can be used either under or over make up to protect and hydrate skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and also working as a make up setting spray. My skin tends to be dehydrated, especially in winter so I'm sure that this will be often reached for in the upcoming months.

I'm always on the lookout for new cleansers to try so I also picked up a Dr Dennis Gross Colour Smart Cleanser. This is a creamy cleanser that smooths and brightens with three forms of Vitamin C and exfoliates with papaya enzymes. It also contains clay and in addition to being used as a cleanser it can be left on your skin for a few minutes as a quick purifying mask.

I love the range of Ambient products from Hourglass and I love their primers so it came as no surprise that I really liked a  recent sample of  Hourglass Ambient Primer.
Used under make up I find that this gives my skin a subtle glow as well as providing a great base for make up. I bought the shade 'Luminous Light' which is the palest of the three shades and an almost perfect match for my skin tone but leaves my skin looking healthier and, well, more luminous...

Finally I did restock an old favourite, Kevyn Aucoin Powder Eye Shadow Single in the shade 104 Soft Clay which is my go to everyday natural make up look eye shadow. This is my third or maybe even fourth purchase of this, it is a great formula and a flattering grey toned pink that is very easy to wear.

Of course I picked out some samples! R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner because  I always go for the shampoo and conditioner sample duos, Kane NY Serum Savant simply because it is a wonderful serum that isway out of my price range, and, because I love Diptyque, a sample of their Geranium Odorata EDT which smells delightfully floral, of roses and geranium with bergamot and vanilla and a spiky green note which keeps it from being too sweet and girly.

This promotion provided me with a nice little restock and racked me up some more NDulge rewards which I think I will save for the post Christmas Space NK sale which never fails to tempt me to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment