Sunday, September 27, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Fall 2015.



Once again I had pretty much forgotten all about my Walmart Beauty Box!
(The Walmart Beauty Box is a subscription box that automatically ships  to you four times a year once you have signed up for it. Containing an assortment of full sized products, samples and money off coupons the box itself is free and you pay just $5.00 for shipping.)

The box I received this month didn't contain any make up but it had a pretty good selection of toiletries and a full sized Roc Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum that is obviously the big ticket item in this box. Whilst it's not something that I would normally purchase I'm happy to get a free retinol product that I can incorporate into my nightly routine a couple of times a week.

The Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razor, travel sized Dove Deodorant and travel sized Act Mouthwash are definitely not the most exciting things to find in a subscription box but they're all practical and usable, as is the Curel Rough Skin Rescue sample.

There is also a generous sample of John Frieda 7 Day Volume Treatment that I'm keen to try. You use this after shampooing and conditioning and it contains polymers to plump each hair strand. I'm expecting that it is very similar to Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Treatment that I have used and been impressed with.

Finishing up there's a small sample of  Crest 3D White Toothpaste and Gel, a sachet of Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion and a coupon for a dollar off Dove Deodorant.

Overall, whilst it's not that exciting I think this is a pretty impressive box - especially as the Roc Serum retails for $15.98 alone.
If you would like to sign up for Walmart Beauty Boxes you can do so at www.walmart.com (The details and sign up link are to be found under 'special offers' in the Beauty department.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment