Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Month of Foil #2 is Imminent!


When I was tidying my stash to put away recent purchases I was flabbergasted to see just how many sample sachets I had accumulated. That's not even all of them pictured above - yes, there are even more!

So even though I've got a whole host of new products that I am keen to try I decided that October will be 'Month of Foil'.
I'm going to make a concentrated effort to use up as many sachets as possible - last time I did this was January '14. It probably wasn't the best idea to have it during an exceptionally cold month when my skin dearly needed targeted TLC but I did manage to use up 50 sachets then. I'm hoping that October will be more temperate and that I can use up as many or more sachets this time around.

Wish me luck! I'll check in at the end of October and let you know how I got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment